Monday, December 1, 2014

Departing MIssionaries

Departing Missionaries
December 1, 2014

Saying good-bye to our missionaries is never easy!  We will miss them.  The Mission will miss them!  Their service here will always be remembered.  It is a treasured time that will never be forgotten and now they move forward to the next chapter of their lives.  
 l-r Elder Spencer, Kennington, Sister Wilcox, Elders Heidt, Duncan and Veira
Before our missionaries leave I have them write their testimonies and leave it with me.  I want to share part of one of the testimonies is a perfect expression of how missionaries feel when they leave the Mission. "I just wanted you to know that I loved my mission,  I loved it with all my heart,  it's indeed been the greatest 2 years of my life this far.  I would never ever trade these 2 years for anything.  They were the hardest more trying years of my life, but they were also the most joyful and wonderful years as well.  ....I love the Master and I know without any hesitation that He is my one and only Savior, I will always follow Him.  The Mission helped me to truly come to know the Master.  I love this glorious Gospel and I know that it is true...
 We love our Missionaries


No comments:

Post a Comment